Monday, August 5, 2013

Basic Christianity Free Audio Book


This month christianaudio is offering John Stott's Basic Christianity for free! I just finished listening to this one and have to say I now see why this book is a classic. Stott explains the Gospel with clarity and precision. This is an excellent resource for those who are new to the faith or inquiring for the first time. Perfect for a Bible study or Sunday School class.

Here is the link to the free audio book. If you're like me, whether or not you finish an audio book often depends upon who is narrating it. Never fear, Grover Gardner is the voice behind this selection. I find his voice pleasant to listen to and interesting enough to hold my attention.

If you prefer to read the book you can purchase it here at Amazon. Basic Christianity (IVP Classics)



Blog Widget by LinkWithin