Monday, April 22, 2013

The Genesis Factor: Myths and Realities



Normally, I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but I have to ask, why isn't this information confirming Biblical Creation and refuting evolutionary models of origins, receiving more attention? Having just finished reading The Genesis Factor: Myths and Realities, I'm at a loss as to why the challenges to the currently accepted evolutionary framework are ignored by the very scientists that claim they are seeking the truth, wherever it may lead. What are they afraid of? I guess "who" are they afraid of would be the better question.

The Genesis Factor is a compilation of articles written by leading scholars of creation science. While they all affirm that everything won't be known this side of Heaven, they present compelling evidence for a young earth. The writers reveal evidence found in everything from geology, the oceans, and the atmosphere, which support Bible's record of a recent creation. And yes this is real science, so much so that while I could easily understand the points being made, some of the facts were beyond my less than scientific mind. It goes to show, that while the scientific community tries to cover their eye's to the truth, it is out there waiting for biblically minded men and women to uncover.

I recommend The Genesis Factor for all who desire to learn more about the realities of God's miraculous creation.

I would like to thank Master Books, a division of New Leaf Publishing Group, for this free review copy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin