Wednesday, February 20, 2013

David Sticker Book - Review




Yes, you read that right. It's a sticker book. Seeing that I'm not adequately qualified to review such material, I enlisted the help of an expert. Meet Neo. Nehemiah for long, as he likes to say.


At 6 years of age, I figured he would set me straight.

The story is a simple retelling of the events of 1 Samuel 16-19. It includes the anointing of David by Samuel, his battle against Goliath, and his rise to the throne of Israel. It's quick moving and action packed. Just right for the preschool and kindergarten crowd.

But the highlight is the stickers! Four pages of beautiful, child entertaining stickers. The David Sticker book would work well as a family devotional resource as well as in a nursery or small Sunday School setting. It's simple,to the point, and has STICKERS!

I'd like to thank Kregel Publications for sending me this free copy for review.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin