Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Wormling Book 1: The Book of the King - Review


My kids loved this book. The mystery kept them guessing. The action held their attention and the fantasy set their imagination ablaze. What more can you ask for out of a book?

The short, quick-paced chapters are just right for younger audiences, as the ever thickening plot pulls them in. My only complaint being that the abrupt ending had my kids (and I) wanting to jump right into Book 2. 

Reading to the kids at bed time has been such a blessing, especially in seeing them get excited over a story.  I pray that by sharing good books such as this one, they will grow into avid readers themselves. 

If this sounds like one you would be interested in trying out, right now The Kindle Edition is only $1.99



Blog Widget by LinkWithin