Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Boy Scouts and Morally Straight?



There are so few organizations left that are willing to fight against the ever increasing pressure of the homosexual agenda and now there appears to be one less. The Boy Scouts of America are rumored to be reconsidering their refusal to allow homosexual scouts and leaders from joining and participating.

 Albert Mohler has written a great piece on the matter here. I encourage you to read it.

I've also included the the Scout Oath and Law below. Read them and consider just how strongly this decision goes against everything the Boy Scouts have stood for.

The Scout Oath:

On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.

The Scout Law:

A Scout is:
Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful,
Friendly, Courteous, Kind,
Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty,
Brave, Clean, Reverent



Blog Widget by LinkWithin