Wednesday, August 22, 2012

JOT! The Android App You've Been Looking For


In this digital age, do you keep running into a recurring problem? You can never find a pen and a piece paper, when you need to write a note quickly. Well, stop rummaging through the junk drawer and pick up your phone. There's an app for that!

I know there are hundreds of note taking apps in the market and that most are excellent, but sometimes I don't need a bunch of features. I just want to see my note right on the home screen, like a widget and I don't need any advanced formatting, or cloud sync to remind me to pick up milk (Why is it always milk?), just something fast, simple, and accessible.

Well this is exactly what Jot is. A widget that upon touch the keyboard immediately opens, allowing you to record whatever your heart desires. There for your convenient viewing pleasure your note will appear on the home screen.




This is incredibly handy for grocery lists, passwords(not recommended), email addresses, phone numbers, and anything else you don't trust yourself to remember.

Here is the video review by Android Central.




Check it out for yourself at the play store. JOT!

I almost forgot the most important thing....It's FREE!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin