Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Free Kindle Books!

Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers

Bring the Books is a blog I think you'll want to check out. One of its contributors, Adam Parker, has graciously provided many of the books he has converted into kindle format.
I have made it a habit of creating lots and lots of books, but up until this time I've just used them for myself, since I've had no way of sharing them and hosting the files. Now that I've created a very affordable account with Filedropper, I am going to begin sharing the public domain books which I have created. To the best of my knowledge, all of the books I am sharing are public domain works and therefore free to distribute. Here is the first batch:

 Here are some links to his posts.



Blog Widget by LinkWithin