Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What I'm Reading Now

 

From the Library of A. W. Tozer: Selections From Writers Who Influenced His Spiritual JourneyI've got two books that I'm working on right now. From Bethany House, I'm reading From the Library of A. W. Tozer, compiled by James Stuart Bell. It features various selections from writers who have had an influence on this powerful  preacher. I've previously read two of his books, The Pursuit of God, and Whatever Happened to Worship, both were excellent.

Parenting Moment By MomentThe other book is on parenting. Parenting Moment by Moment by Carla MacLachlan, from Bound by Faith publishers, is a devotional type book focused on raising godly children through sound, biblical parenting. Most parents are perpetually haunted by the fear that they are not raising their children correctly. I'm no exception. This task is just too important. Hopefully I don't find out I've been doing everything wrong!

Lord willing, I hope to have reviews posted soon.

So what have you been reading?
Blog Widget by LinkWithin