Friday, February 4, 2011

Official Blogger Android App Released

They heard our complaints and they have answered. The official blogger application is now available for download in the market.

I'm glad it's finally here, but I'm a little skeptical. This is my second attempt at posting. The first one tried to publish for about an hour, till I finally stopped it. Now it is listed in the app as published, but is no where to be found! Not a good way to start out. I'm hoping it was just a one time occurrence.

Overall it looks like a nice app, though it is a little short on features. Noticeably missing is the ability to easily create links and format text. One can only hope these are included in future updates.

I'm going to see if I can get this thing to do what I want. Head on over to the market and give it a try. Then come back here and let me know how it works out for you.

Not sure how it handles pics yet. So here is a pit bull with radar ears for your viewing pleasure. I first cropped it to 384 x 384. Let's see what happens.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin