Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Climate Changing Evolutionist: Why Worry?

With the temperature at 8 degrees, It got me thinking about global warming. Well I guess it's called climate change now, since they're not really sure if it's warming or cooling. The only thing they do “know” for sure is that it is our fault and will take lots of money  to fix.

OK, back to my point. I don't have the statistics, but I'm guessing that the majority of climate change believers also believe in evolution. With this thought in mind, I can't understand why they are so worried about the effects of  temperature change on the environment.

Won't we just evolve?

What's there to worry about?  Their evolution will save them.

Personally, my hope is in Christ.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Blog Widget by LinkWithin