Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Theology Program


 I've been listening to class sessions of  The Theology Program from Reclaiming the Mind Ministries for awhile now. I've got to say that I'm very impressed. The program does a great job of covering and explaining many crucial and sometimes difficult issues in Christianity. I appreciate that they try to accurately represent all sides of a topic rather than just forcing a single point of view. Through out each session they not only discuss issues relevant today for a particular doctrine but also the conflicts that have taken place through out church history. I can honestly say that I now have a much broader, more encompassing view of my faith. The things I thought I knew, I now realize I had not even begun to scratch the surface. I highly recommend checking this program out. You won't be disappointed.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin